-

-

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Native American Inspired Art

"We should understand well that all things are the works of the Great Spirit. We should know that He is within all things: the trees, the grasses, the rivers, the mountains, and all the four-legged animals, and the winged peoples; and even more important, we should understand all this deeply in our hearts, then we will fear, and love, and know the Great Spirit, and then we will be and act and live as He intends."
-Black Elk, Oglala Sioux


Time and time again I am deeply moved by my readings of the Native American people and the journey of their people through the 19th, 20th, and now 21st century. Their stories are what has lead me down my current path of creating artwork that is also influenced by their textiles, pottery, and carvings.
I've received many emails requesting a stationary line showcasing these works and have been working hard to put a set together for you!








I am so excited to share that my Native American inspired artwork is now available
as stationary is now available in my shop!!!

Native American Inspired Stationary
Set of 12 cards and envelopes for $15.00
Now available at www.etsy.com/shop/WildHeartHistories


No comments:

Post a Comment